We’re Here To Help
MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center offers employment services to members of our community with a disability to assist with finding jobs and accessing employment related benefits.
Adaptive Equipment, Aids, and Services
All MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Centers are accessible buildings, and we offer adaptive equipment in our Resource Room to ensure that customers with disabilities have equal access to services, programs and events. Please let our Front Desk staff know if an accommodation is needed and we will work to accommodate your specific needs.
Adaptive Equipment, Aids & Services:
- Height Adjustable computer workstations
- Large Screen Monitor with Articulated Arm
- VisiKey Large Print Keyboard
- VisiKey Wireless Mouse
- Trackball Mouse
- Laptop Speaker Phone with Voice Recording Option
- Video Phone for American Sign Language Users
- LCD Projector
- American Sign Language Interpreters: Advance Notice Required
- Automatic Handicap Door Openers
- Braille Signage
- Screen readers.
Ticket to Work Program
As a Social Security Administration Employment Network MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center offers The Ticket to Work (TTW) program to our customers who receive SSI or SSDI. TTW is a free and voluntary program that can help Social Security beneficiaries go to work, get a good job that may lead to a career, and become financially independent, all while keeping their Medicare or Medicaid. Individuals who receive Social Security benefits because of a disability and are age 18 through 64 may qualify for the program.
Ticket to Work services include:
- Individual career counseling, job search assistance, and post-employment support
- Benefits counseling
- Access to Achieving a Better Life (ABLE) Accounts – tax advantaged savings accounts
- Plan to Achieve Self Sufficiency (PASS) Accounts – save for items or services to achieve a work goal
- Access adaptive equipment
- Access to training funds when eligible
- Information and referral to other programs