WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
- A FREE Virtual LIVE Job Fair! You have the option to LIVE Chat with a Recruiter.
- You will need to have your Job Seeker ID. Don’t have a Job Seeker ID? Not a problem…
Use this link https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/ to create one on Job Quest. Fill in the fields that are marked with an Asterisk * and you will receive your Job Seeker ID.
DO I HAVE TO PRE-REGISTER?
- Pre-registration is required.
- Email email@example.com to preregister. You will receive a link to the Job Fair. Use that link to Register your information prior to the Job Fair. (There is a video on the first page to help you.) You may wish to upload a resume but it must be a pdf. Once you have entered your information you can update it at any time and will be saved for the next Job Fair.
DURING THE EVENT:
- Use the Job Fair link and Log In anytime 9am – 12pm on Wednesday January 27, 2021.
WHAT WILL I BE ABLE TO SEE AND DO?
- View the Employer Booths.
- View the Company Information and their Video if they have one to learn about the company.
- See what Social Media they use.
- View the jobs they are looking to fill.
- Ask questions via the LIVE Chat.
- Submit your resume. Be sure to let them know which job you are applying for.
- If you use the LIVE Chat feature, remember to ask for the Recruiter’s contact information and follow up in a few days if you have not heard from them regarding your application. You can even apply later but remember to mention you met them at this Job Fair so they know you are someone who follows up.
We look forward to connecting you to local jobs in our region.
ABI Program Supervisor – ABI Direct Care – Clinician – Cooks – Environmental Services Aide – Family/Youth Serv. Case Worker – Direct Support Professional – Energy Client Services Manager – Food Service Assistant – Lead Teacher – LPN/RN – Machine Operator – Maintenance Technician – Medical Assistant – Re-entry Workforce Dev. Specialist – Residential Counselor – School Van Drivers – Selector – Special Education Teacher – Teacher Assistant – Temporary Accounting Clerk – Temporary Interventionist – Trimmer/Packers – Utility Workers – Workforce Development Instruct. – Workshop Facilitator – Youth Access Partnership Coord.