WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
- A FREE on-line Job Fair specifically for work in the Manufacturing field.
- No pre-registration required.
- It is not a live event so you can come as you are. Morning, noon or night!
- You will need to have your Job Seeker ID. Don’t have a Job Seeker ID? Not a problem…
Use this link https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/ to create one on Job Quest. Simply fill in the fields that are marked with an Asterisk* and you will receive your Job Seeker ID.
DURING THE EVENT:
- Enter the event anytime between 9am Monday, Sept. 28 and 4pm Wednesday, Sept. 30 by going to masshirefhcareers.org.
- The first page is a Registration Page asking you to fill in your name and Job Seeker ID.
- This will bring you to the Event where you will see an Index of the companies.
- Either click on the company name in the Index OR scroll down the page to the company box and click to open their booth.
WHAT WILL I BE ABLE TO SEE AND DO?
- View their website.
- View their video, if they have one.
- View the list of jobs they are looking to fill.
- Click on the job titles to get more information about the jobs.
- Ask questions via the contact email listed. Submit your resume. Be sure to let them know which job you are applying for. (This is not a live event so you will not receive an instant response.)
- Keep the contact email handy to follow up in a few days if you have not heard from them regarding your application.
WHAT TYPES OF JOBS MIGHT I SEE?
Process Engineer – Extrusion Technician – Order Processor – Stock Handler – Packer – Customer Service Representative – Maintenance Technician – Machine Operator – Supervisor – Injection Molding – Receiver – Mechanical Technician – Assembler – Quality Technician
We look forward to connecting you to local jobs in our region.