Connecting Employers & Job Seekers
Become a Career Center member to gain access to all Career Center resources and services. Membership is easy and free. Information collected on the membership form helps us connect you to the services that best meet your needs.
Membership is required to register for Career Center services such as:
- Workshops and Computer Classes
- Program Orientations and Information Sessions
- Job Training
- Employer Recruitments and Job Fairs
- Job Search Assistance and Job Matching
Career Center members receive a Job Seeker ID number which can be used to register for Career Center events. It also can be used to log in to Mass JobQuest (our statewide jobs data bank), allowing you to post your resume online, search for jobs, and save job searches.
Download and complete our Job Seeker Membership Form (PDF). Send it to us via fax or mail or bring it with you when you visit the Career Center.
Mail: MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center, One Arch Place, Greenfield, MA 01301
Fax: (413) 774-2954
This form contains personally identifiable information and should NOT be sent via non-encrypted email. Please do not email us a completed version of this form.
You can also fill out a paper copy at any of our three locations during our open hours:
- One Arch Place, Suite 2, Greenfield
- Forbes Library, 20 West Street, Northampton
- Orange Innovation Center, 131 West Main Street, Suite 100, Orange