How to register for a Career Center Seminar
- Click here to to open the Massachusetts JobQuest website: https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/ (if you need an account, see the “How to sign up for a Job Seeker ID” section below)
- Enter your login information to the right (under “Job Seeker Login”) and click “Go” (if you have lost your password, click “Forgot Your Password?”)
- Click “My JobQuest” at the top
- Click “Schedule CCS” on the right
- Find the event location and date that works for you and click “Schedule.” You can choose to attend in person or virtually.
If you cannot register yourself for a CCS, you can call the Career Center front desk at (413) 774-4361/800-457-2603 and ask to be registered for the next available CCS.
If you are joining remotely, you will receive an email message with a Zoom invitation and instructions for joining the webinar; this will occur about 24 hours before the seminar. For verification purposes, we prefer that you have your camera on.
Need an email address? Click here to see how to create a free Gmail email account.
How to sign up for a Job Seeker ID
- Go to JobQuest: https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/
- Click “Register now” on the right
- Fill out all information and hit “Next” until done
- When complete, you will be presented with the “My JobQuest” page, including your new Job Seeker ID number
If you have trouble accessing your account, you can view the video version of the CCS below.
CCS Documents Referred to During Remote Seminar
- Individual Needs Assessment (INA) (PDF)
- RESEA Career Action Plan (CAP) (PDF)
- Eligibility Questionnaire (PDF)
- Work Search Activity Log (PDF)
- Labor Market Research (PDF)
Additional Documents Related to CCS
- FHCC Job Seeker Services Info Sheet (PDF)
- Examples of Work Search Activities (PDF)
- How to Obtain Work Search Log Submitted via UI Online (PDF)
- Training Opportunities Program/Section 30 (PDF)
- Eligibility Requirements for the TOP Program (PDF)
- Applying for the Training Opportunities Program (PDF)
- TAA Guide Cards (PDF)
- Primary & Secondary Complaint Officer list (PDF)
- Adaptive Equipment List – Greenfield 2020 (PDF)
Don’t have Microsoft Word to edit some of these documents? Download LibreOffice for free here.
Website Links Referred to During Seminar
- Mass 211
- MassHire JobQuest
- Register for JobQuest
- MassHire Career Information Systems (username: greenfieldcc – password: greenfield)
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit IRS
- Crédito Tributario por Oportunidad de Trabajo IRS