How to register for a Career Center Seminar
- Click here to to open the Massachusetts JobQuest website: https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/ (if you need an account, see the “How to sign up for a Job Seeker ID” section below)
- Enter your login information to the right (under “Job Seeker Login”) and click “Go” (if you have lost your password, click “Forgot Your Password?”)
- Click “My JobQuest” at the top
- Click “Schedule CCS” on the right
- Find the event location and date that works for you and click “Schedule”
If you cannot register yourself for a CCS, you can call the Career Center front desk at (413) 774-4361/800-457-2603 (toll free) and ask to be registered for the next available CCS.
You will receive an email with instructions for joining the webinar.
Need an email address? Click here to see how to create a free Gmail email account.
We present our webinars via Cisco Webex. To download Webex now and save yourself some time before the webinar, click here: https://www.webex.com/downloads.html/
Click here for our general Webex user guide.
Click here for our guide to using Webex with a smartphone.
How to sign up for a Job Seeker ID
- Go to JobQuest: https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/
- Click “Register now” on the right
- Fill out all information and hit “Next” until done
- When complete, you will be presented with the “My JobQuest” page, including your new Job Seeker ID number
If you have trouble accessing your account, you can view the video version of the CCS below.