Virtual Recruitment for FRTA
(Franklin Regional Transit Authority/Franklin Transit Management)!!
Wednesday, January 26, 2022 – 10am to 11am
WHAT IS THIS EVENT?
- A FREE on-line Recruitment.
- You have the opportunity to LIVE Chat with the FRTA Recruiter.
- You will need to have your Job Seeker ID. Don’t have a Job Seeker ID? Not a problem…
- Use this link https://jobquest.dcs.eol.mass.gov/jobquest/ to create one on Job Quest. Simply fill in the fields that are marked with an Asterisk* and you will receive your Job Seeker ID.
- Pre-registration is required. CLICK HERE to Pre-register.
- You will be sent a link to register for the recruitment.
DURING THE EVENT:
- After you have registered for this Recruitment you will use that same registration link to log into the event anytime between 10am – 11am on Wednesday, January 26th.
WHAT WILL I BE ABLE TO SEE AND DO?
- View the Employer Booth.
- Learn about the company via links to their website and Social Media.
- View the jobs they are looking to fill.
- Ask questions via the LIVE Chat. Submit your resume. Be sure to let them know which job you are applying for.
- Ask for the Recruiter’s contact information and follow up in a few days if you have not heard from them regarding your application.
WHAT TYPES OF JOBS MIGHT I SEE?
Dispatcher – Transit Bus Drivers – Van Drivers
We look forward to connecting you to local jobs in our region. Good Luck!